Last modified on: Friday May 29, 2020
The curriculum design of the school is based on the belief that the ultimate responsibility of the school is to prepare students for higher education such as they would, by the time they leave school, possess the right attitudes and necessary skills to excel in the competitive environments of higher learning The children are encouraged to get involved in the exciting adventure of learning experience through discussion, enquiry and experimentation.
COURSES AT RADHAKRISHNAN PUBLIC SCHOOL
English, Hindi, Mathematics, Environmental studies, a wide variety of life skills related to Moral Science and General Knowledge and taught.
English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies, Moral Science and General Science Computer Science is also introduced from Class IV onwards
English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Science & Technology, Mathematics, Computer Science and Social Science are taught in these classes.
English, Hindi, Science, Mathematics, and Social Science are taught in these classes.
Project based Work Education is also given regularly. Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, Classical & Folk Dance, Textile Designing, Art & Craft, Yoga, Taekwondo, Aerobics, Basket Ball, Handball, Badminton, Kho-Kho, Chess and Table Tennis are included in co-scholastic activities.
- Classes I and II
- Classes III and V
- Classes VI to VIII
- Classes IX to X
- Project Works
Attendance in the Academic Session
- 75% attendance in a year is compulsory for appearing in the final examination.
- The total number of meetings is counted from the day of the opening of the School.
- Leave is granted in the prescribed form signed by parents/guardians. It is to be submitted to the class teacher on the following working day.
- If the sick leave is of more than three days, the medical certificate must be submitted from a registered medical practitioner.
- Continuous absence from the School for seven days may lead to rustication. Re-admission in such cases will be discretionary. An amount of Rs. 300/- is to be paid in case of re-admission.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases, will be allowed to resume the School only on the completion of the quarantine period and after producing fitness certificate.
- It is compulsory for all the students to attend the Morning Assembly of the School.